Wednesday 8 January 2014

New Year's Gifts

MWNN and I had the same idea - surprise New Year's gifts. By co-incidence they both arrived yesterday, the same day the Posh Yarn that I bought with Christmas Gift Vouchers was delivered.



Patricia Aran colour 'In Dreams I Look on You'







How did MWNN know the colour of yarn I was going to buy? The green amber, set in silver, pendant he bought  complements it perfectly.









New Year Gifts





Minutes after my yarn was delivered, my gift to MWNN arrived. The Daughter had bought some elderflower cordial as a stocking filler, but I wasn't to know that when I ordered a couple of Norfolk Cordials' Wild elderflower.

Not quite gold, frankincense and myrrh, and a day late for the Epiphany, but it was a lovely and welcome surprise for us both.