Sunday 21 August 2011

Finding inner pisss peace 101

Received in an email on Thursday and just had to share......


"I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives.

Some doctor on TV this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished so I have managed to finish off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pockage of Prungles, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins, the res of the chesescke an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel rite now. Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee AR in need ov iennr pisss. An telum,u blody luvum!! but me not as thunk as thinkle peep i is"




Postscript - I not endorse large intakes of alcohol as it causes wineflu – which is worse than manflu.
Believe me.