Sunday 7 August 2011

The Event Part2

After the teabreak, the video link had been adjusted so that I could zoom in. The first workshop was Coming Up Roses:: The use of scent in writing. 


Some of the smells suggested for the prompt 'Pub' are pictured left. This was a vast improvement in what I could see on the video link earlier in the day.


I really wanted to take part in the art workshop and was very grateful that one was set up for me. Sueworld talked about light which is something in which I am particularly interested.

"Light introduces emotions, meaning, atmosphere  - you name it"







©GillO



This Skype experience has opened up new possibilities for WriterConUK. I'm quite excited at what may happen at future years' Events.

Look - I'm there, at The Event.  In reality I was somewhere else altogether. Just like The Doctor, I travelled in time and space. The magic of technology and WriterConUK working together.