Monday 22 February 2010


I recently finished two projects as part of the Ravelympics WIP event. Both are the scarf pattern of which I am very fond, particularly when working it in Posh Yarn.

The first is this Purple Scarf, in Posh Yarn, Daisy 2ply, two strands held together throughout. Daisy is a bamboo/merino mix. This colour is aptly called Jammy.



The second scarf I named 'Good Day Sunshine' because of the golden orange-yellow colour of the Posh yarn. This time, it's worked in Miranda, a 2 ply Silk, Cashmere, Alpaca and again it's 2 strands held together throughout.The colour of the Posh Yarn is 'Tiddly Pom'.

I'm pleased with both projects, neither of which I'm giving away. The purple scarf will be worn when I'm Red Hatting, and the yellow one is such a cheerful colour, it will be worn whenever the skies are grey or dull.