Thursday 1 October 2015

New Kitchen - Day 30










We now have a working sink



















and gas hob
















The man from Electrolux service came and replaced the broken part in the dishwasher, and I now have a fully working kitchen.









I spent most of the day re-integrating things into the cupboards, while waiting for the fitter to come and do the finishing.







He didn't turn up, so I put my own finishing touch by cutting some Red Hat Lady Roses and lavender stems from the garden.























It will be another week or two before the glass splash-back is installed underneath the wall units.













Earlier today, I received flowers through the post. There was no card.I don't know who sent me an early birthday bouquet.

Thank you anonymous Flower Fairy.