Friday 13 September 2013

Another successful session

at the Health and Fitness Club

The newly refurbished bar area - with a glimpse of the pool through the window

After a stimulating discussion on nutrition and negotiations with the bar staff to make me a Clipper De-caff instead of their new Ringtons' version, I managed 400m in the pool in just under 12 minutes.

By the time I had dried and dressed, it was after 2pm and I was in need of some lunch. I ordered a tuna sandwich and a cup of Clipper de-caff (paying for the Ringtons was the only way I could do this). A leisurely lunch, reading the newspaper was a perfect end to the session.

I've eaten all the tomatoes, half the sandwich, and a not inconsiderable amount of greenery
After knitting group this morning, I will be back at the club for a meeting with my physio to update my exercise schedule with my personal trainer.

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. Good Times.