Sunday 9 September 2012

Go Gospel wasn't all about the handclapping and rocking


How's this for a real tearjerker with its glorious harmonies and difficult phrasing. Here's a video of York University  Gospel Choir performing a lovely simple version of Isreal Houghton's balad 'If not for your grace'
Where would I be if not for your grace
Carrying me through every season
Where would I be if not for Your grace
You came to my rescue and I want to thank You
For your grace


Where would I be if not for your grace
Carrying me through every season
Where would I be if not for Your grace
You came to my rescue and I want to thank You
For Your

Grace that restores, grace that redeems
Grace that releases me to worship
Grace that repairs visions and dreams
Grace that releases miracles
Your grace
Your grace