Wednesday 15 August 2012

Don't stop me now


I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go go go
There's no stopping me 


Legs are definitely stronger and the knee is righting itself back to centre after a month of exercise and training at the gym. Leg exercises, leg press up to 25kg and bike up to 4km.

Back in the pool, I'm up to 500m with very little breastroke leg action. What's more, I can manage two lengths of freestyle, breathing on the left side with very little water taken inboard, although not able to make the right arm do anything more than skull through the water. 

Not quite a tiger, or a racing car yet, but I'm getting there  slowly ....


..... unlike Team GB - there's no stopping each and every one of them